About Me

My photo
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
These are my poems, I hope you enjoy reading them :)

Sunday 8 April 2012

Journey

Sunshine meets it's daily end,
As dark night ensues,
On land they melt as one into a toxic gloom.
The water inside my world falters and consumes,
Unearthing ancient torrents caught inside ocean plumes.

Beneath the waves, no air to breathe;
Floating deeply in a crumpled seethe,
Memories of the past scatter around the deep,
Like great torrents through the Earth they seep.

To warrant explanation,
To gain understanding,
There are no words.
Flooding to the surface, they become so demanding.

Exhausted, crawling up to the surface from this drowning hand,
Leaving memories in torn up pieces lying in the sand.
Thousands reach to clamber up from deep within the ground,
With great effort to defeat that troublesome, awful sound,
Delivering tales to poisonous wrath,
Wastes of time still linger on my path.
Path to past, the hardships carry on,
Passing as life unreachable flows into song,

You said wonders will fly their way to you, my beautiful friend,
That one day this life of torment shall come to its peaceful end,
But now I must face my fears and troubles alone in silent heed,
And follow an unravelling story that I must lead,
It is then, my dear, we shall meet again,
Deep in the hues of this writers pen.

2 comments:

  1. that is beautiful sweetie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm the one with the blog stardollobavjesti and thank you for visiting me just what I can not more ic him somebody hacked :(

    ReplyDelete